Anything that is unhealthily, dangerously or artificially created for fat loss is definitely not the best weight loss product on the market. Diet pills, meal-replacement shakes, high-protein diet, liposuction, and low-calorie diet are examples of weight loss solutions you should never attempt. Why?
Diet pills are drugs. They cannot cure the root of your overweight problems. At best, they help suppress your appetite to make you eat relatively lesser. Moreover, the drugs contain unknown chemicals that alter the hormones in our body, which can lead to undesirable side effects like nauseousness, lightheadedness, anxiety, insomnia, and excessive thirst. Once you stop the pills, your weight rebounds.
High-protein diet causes your body to go into ketosis, which in turn triggers constant headache, bad breath and constipation. Anti-biotic, growth hormone residues and toxins will pass on to you if the diet comes from animal meat.
Low-cal diet and meal-replacement shakes cause weakness, sluggishness and constant hunger. You get headache too. You can't concentrate on your work. You'll lose interest in almost everything. Liposuction is risky; it can cost your life.
Above are bad side effects from undertaking those fat loss measures, which is why they can never be the best solution for anyone.
Vegetarian Diet - The Best Product for Weight Loss
If you want to lose weight without compromising your health, then a vegetarian diet meal plan is what I would strongly recommend. As animal meat is not involved in such a diet, you won't get toxins, antibiotic residues and growth hormones passing on to you via food intake.
However, there are still high-protein diets in vegetarian version available out there which can cause ketosis. You can also find low-cal vegetarian diet that makes you feel weak and lose concentration too.
That said, you should choose carefully a plant-based diet that really promotes both health and weight loss. If you have no clue as to how a healthy vegetarian diet for fat loss looks like, here's a few pointers for you:
1. Look for one which has a proper 30 - 90 days meal plan already done so you have a concrete meal plan to guide you throughout the entire period of your regimen.
2. Check to make sure the meal plan has 5 small meals a day because such way of eating boosts metabolism optimally.
3. Ensure all ingredients used are at least 70% natural. Too much processed food involved can affect health and lead to metabolic disorder.
4. The meal plan should showcase the calorie count for each and every meal so you know roughly how much you have ingested for the day and can prevent from overeating.
5. A powerful vegetarian weight loss meal plan should also provide a sure-fire fat-burning workout routine to maximize fat loss.
So, that's the best product for weight loss for anyone who's seriously overweight and desperately seeking to get back in shape.